COMPANY SUPPORT PROGRAMS
Whether it’s about expanding a marina, developing infrastructures, creating a tourism project or training personnel, there are many financing programs in Quebec. You can find the program that suits your situation the best amongst the following.
Tourism development project
To promote the growth of the tourism industry, Tourisme Québec offers various programs and services to tourism operators, such as:
(The following links are only available in French)
- PADAT : Programme d'appui au développement des attraits touristiques (administrated by Investissement Québec)
- Aide stratégique aux projets touristiques
- Fonds Tourisme PME (partners with FILACTION)
- Aide financière aux festivals et aux événements touristiques 2014-2015
Economic development projects
Canada Economic Development (CED) offers a program that supports the economic development of companies and regions in Quebec. Whether you want to create or start a buisness, plan a sucession, improve productivity, innovate, adopt a technology, or ensure technology transfer, market or export or even structure a network, the Quebec Economic Development Program is for you.
Region development projects
There are also multiple regional organisations that contribute to supporting projects as far as helping develop local companies. You can follow the links provided to find out more about these organizations and their programs.
- Société d’aide au développement des collectivités et Centre d’aide aux entreprises (SADC et CAE) (Available in English)